This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays challenge 77

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays challenge 77

2 November 2012

cas-ual fridays challenge 77

Wow, what a crazy exciting month October was for CAS-ual Fridays! I'm so stoked for Michele as CAS-ual Fridays Stamps takes off into the stratosphere :)


There is one thing that won't change though and that's our weekly dose of challenge fun! This week is "snips, snails & puppy dog tails" - in other words, cards for boys! Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp :)


Hmm, cards for boys eh? Not the easiest in my opinion! A combination of wanting to try my new die from Simon Says Stamp and some fabulous inspiration from Shari Carroll and I made this card:




It was so hard not to put a bit of bling in those little circles, but I'm not sure bling is very boyish, maybe, maybe not but I played safe and left them off LOL.

Here's some links for the rest of the team for more inspiration:

Michele
Angie
Christina
Dana
Deb
Gayatri
Karen
Kimberly
Laurie
Lisa
Lorena
Lynn
Piali
Suzanne
Virginia

Have a great weekend :)

Supplies: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps woot woot, WTF, Wplus9 so 80s; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versacolor marigold, lagoon blue; Card - Stampin' Up tempting turquoise; Die - Simon Says Stamp absolutely

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 2 November 2012 at 06:29 , Blogger Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the layout and the blue and yellow looks fabulous together. Love the die. Caroline xxx

 
At 2 November 2012 at 06:47 , Blogger Rachel Izakowicz said...

Amazing card! Love your use of the die - I have been resisting buying it, but now I really want it!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 07:26 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

That die is Absolutely amazing on your card! What a great boy card!!! I wouldn't think to use yellow, but it looks so great there hangin' out with the blue.

 
At 2 November 2012 at 09:23 , Blogger Sylvia Blum said...

*ohhhh*myyyy*woooord*
This is just GORGEOUS, Debby!!! LOOOOOOOVE it (but to be honest: I love all of your work ;) )! Really brilliant with the cut out sentiment on the side!
I think it would have been ok, to put on a bit of bling.. but your card is beautiful, exactly the way it is!!!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 10:41 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh I love this Debby! The die cut is incredible!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 11:01 , Blogger Jan Larson said...

What a cool card! I was admiring that die a couple days ago, and I LOVE what you have done with it!!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 11:35 , Blogger craftyb said...

Absolutely awesome! Manly but stylish! I think this works perfectly as is...I usually opt for a metal type embellishment for male cards - love your colour combo! bx

 
At 2 November 2012 at 11:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this card!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 16:27 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is fabulous!!! I've got that word die on my wishlist at SSS...you make me want to checkout!! Tee hee!!

 
At 2 November 2012 at 17:20 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Very cool card Debby & well done for resisting the bling lol Take care sweetie xxx

 
At 2 November 2012 at 21:28 , Blogger Mandy said...

such a brilliant boy card Debby, love the die and well done for not blinging it up !

xx

 
At 2 November 2012 at 23:38 , Blogger Tiffany said...

Great combo of die and stamps. I thinketal brads are sort of like masculine bling. But it looks absolutely awesome ;) as is!

 
At 3 November 2012 at 04:03 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Eeek, fabulous :)

 
At 3 November 2012 at 13:17 , Blogger Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Debby. I LOVE the fun colors and stamps you used. And you know I love that layout. I have to be careful not to use it everytime now. LOL
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

 
At 7 November 2012 at 05:17 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Love all these phrases Debby, great card.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home