This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 128

lime doodle: case study challenge 128

14 February 2013

case study challenge 128

Wow, this is my first post this week! I think it's probably safe to say that half term with three kids is enough to limit my crafting LOL. I hope you get the time to get a little inky though as we have the next instalment from Teri Anderson - our muse for February at CASE Study :)


I was immediately drawn to the circular sentiments around the colourful spots in Teri's card along with the fabulous blue and orange colour scheme. Here's my card for this week:



I've purged a little of my paper stash recently and I have my eye on the embellishments next but whenever I think about sorting out my stamps I come across an occasion such as this card. I haven't used my Papertrey Ink set Around and About Sentiments in a while and they may well have been sent to a more loving home if I sorted out my stamps but as soon as I saw Teri's card those stamps pinged into my mind.  I'm so glad I hadn't got rid of them :) They were the perfect complement to Hero Arts Many Dots set which I randomly stamped in some of their luscious inks.

Well that's me for today. The schools go back on Monday and normal service should resume around here then! In the meantime for more inspiration take a little look:


Guest Designer: Sylvia Blum
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes - me!
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) - The Boss
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams


Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts many dots cl519, Papertrey Ink around and about sentiments; Inks - Hero Arts soft granite, orange soda, butter bar, tide pool; Paper - Simple Stories sn@p color vibe; My Mind's Eye the sweetest thing bluebell smile enamel dots; Stampin' Up adhesive pearls

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 14 February 2013 at 05:09 , Blogger Glenda J said...

This is so much fun! Love your collage of different circles. Well done.

 
At 14 February 2013 at 07:21 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Um, your card is better than Teri's. No joke of a lie! I love your modern take of her original, so much interest created with all those circles. Just wow.

 
At 14 February 2013 at 09:41 , Blogger Anni said...

Your cards are so pretty! Wish I could make them too.

 
At 14 February 2013 at 19:25 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

Very nice card! Love all the circles!

 
At 14 February 2013 at 19:34 , Blogger Beverley said...

FAB card! Your placement of the circles is perfect. Hugs Bev x

 
At 15 February 2013 at 00:33 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Debby :)

 
At 15 February 2013 at 04:54 , Blogger Tasnim said...

Love your stamping! Such beautiful soft colors and an amazing design!

 
At 15 February 2013 at 22:23 , Blogger Dianne said...

Great interpretation,great stamping so well done thanks for sharing....

 
At 15 February 2013 at 23:10 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

Debby, this is fantastic! I love the colors and fun angles~

 
At 15 February 2013 at 23:59 , Blogger Caryn said...

I love your take on this card Debby (and yes - I too prefer it to the original!!)

Oh, and thanks to you I'm now nearly £150 lighter after ordering those ha inks!!! Minx !

 
At 16 February 2013 at 23:04 , Blogger Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my word. Your card is so gorgeous! The mix of circular elements is so much fun. I love the sequins and enamel dots.

 
At 17 February 2013 at 11:01 , Blogger Aileen said...

Love your collage of circles and the colours are fab together. x

 
At 17 February 2013 at 16:56 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love all of the fabulous stamped circles!!

 
At 18 February 2013 at 16:11 , Blogger Aimes said...

This beauty stopped me straight in my tracks, Debby! Seriously! How on Earth did you get all those circular elements to work so beautifully together?! Love it!
Time for role reversal today! My first day of freedom! LOL!
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home