This page has moved to a new address.

css so grateful

lime doodle: css so grateful

10 November 2012

css so grateful

This is my second post today, please scroll down for my There She Goes Stampbook Saturday post :)


I'm delighted to be joining the Clear & Simple Stamps crew today for a little party hop!

First off let me say that I am REALLY struggling with my photographs at the moment :( The weather is dull and grey and I just don't seem to be able to capture the images I would like to. We live opposite some woods so the front of the house is always dark and shaded by the trees and now we are into Scottish autumn/winter weather the back of the house is not much lighter LOL. In a mission to try and get the best possible photographs I bobbed from one window to the next with light tent, without light tent .... I even changed out the patterned paper to try and add a little something! I'm still not happy but these are the best I could get:




I based my party set around the wonderful solid acorn image from Fall Frenzy and some lovely rich autumn cardstock colours :) I stamped the acorn in white ink on to Summer Starfruit card before white embossing. Then I used a simple negative die cut in Early Espresso card to frame the image. The sentiment is hung over the front of the die cut area with foam adhesive on the ends. I got this idea from Jennifer McGuire in one of the latest Online Card Class videos :)

Here's the front of the invitation:


And the inside.


The inside of the invitation uses the Party Elements: Celebration set from Collection 4. Finally I made a little party favour box using Party Favours 3 and a place setting card.


Oh and the napkin was held in place by a simple ribbon with matching tag attached with rustic twine:


Hopping along with me today are:

Have fun!


Supplies: Stamps - Clear & Simple Stamps fall frenzy, party elements: celebration; Inks - Memories unicorn, Versacolor pinecone; Card - Stampin' Up summer starfruit, early espresso; Dies - Clear & Simple Stamps party favors 3; Spellbinders labels 4; Ribbon - Stampin' Up early espresso; Twine - Stampin' Up; Embossing powder - Hero Arts white

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10 November 2012 at 05:03 , Blogger Julie Ranae said...

Oh Debby...these are simply beautiful! I've not stopped by in awhile, but I really must change that ; ) And don't you worry...the photos are terrific!

 
At 10 November 2012 at 07:16 , Blogger Caroline said...

Debby these are gorgeous love them. Caroline xxx

 
At 10 November 2012 at 13:36 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

Amazing projects Debby~I love the clean,crisp acorns!

 
At 11 November 2012 at 00:46 , Blogger whoistracy said...

Love the color combo here, so pretty!

 
At 11 November 2012 at 04:22 , Blogger Lori said...

Just beautiful! Love the contrast of the white embossed acorn against the fall colors.

 
At 11 November 2012 at 17:07 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Wow, wonderful set, love the white embossing :) The photographs are great too :o)

 
At 12 November 2012 at 17:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning! Very classy & and simple but absolutely gorgeous! found you on Pinterest!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home