This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 115

lime doodle: case study challenge 115

1 November 2012

case study challenge 115

Oh my, have we got a delight for you CAS lovers at CASE Study this month! We have none other than Angeline Yong joining us as our muse for November! To kick off the month in style we have this stunning die cut card :)



Before I show you my card I just wanted to share a couple of other bits of news. For November we have the fabulous Maureen Merritt joining us as a guestie and last month's guest, Jeanne Jachna, is going to join the Design Team!

Now on to my card. I think it's obvious how I was inspired - stripes and white die cuts!




I made a wonderful discovery making this card - the swooshed sentiment from Papertrey Ink's happiest of holidays set fits the slope of the Memory Box die cut perfectly!

Pop by these fab girls for more inspiration:



  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Jeanne Jachna
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline
  • and our guest for November Maureen Merritt


  • Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink happiest of holidays; Inks - Versafine smoky gray; Card - Stampin' Up pool party, taken with teal, island indigo; Die - Memory Box country landscape; Stampin' Up rhinestones
     

    Labels:

    14 Comments:

    At 1 November 2012 at 07:03 , Blogger Michelle said...

    Gorgeous, Debby! Love that striped background with the die cut foreground. :-)

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 07:43 , Blogger Caroline said...

    LOVE LOVE LOVE these card's the designs and colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 09:59 , Blogger Lynn said...

    Wow! Love the vertical stripes versus the horizontal. This is so beautiful!

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 13:02 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

    Wow! What a fun card!

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 13:36 , Blogger Ardyth said...

    OK, when I saw the CASE challenge, I thought I couldn't play because I just want to make the same card. But now I want to make yours too! lol! Love this graphic take! PS - I used your chevron cards for inspiration for my 'today's cards' - pop over and see! (ardythpr.blogspot.com)

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 14:52 , Blogger Jeanne J. said...

    Beautiful card - I love the wavy sentiment and the little town looks like it's blanketed in snow! Perfect holiday card!

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 15:11 , Blogger me said...

    Beautiful card Debby, LOVE it :)

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 16:12 , Blogger Beate said...

    Oh...I will definitely have to play. I LOVE Angeline's card and yours as well. LOVE both of your styles.
    Hugs and smiles

     
    At 1 November 2012 at 19:27 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

    LOVE the stripes! :)

     
    At 2 November 2012 at 02:59 , Blogger Lea L. said...

    This is so pretty! I love the stripes, and the diecut landscape scene!!

     
    At 2 November 2012 at 07:28 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

    I was just going to ask how you matched the curve of the sentiment, and then I read your comment. Great discovery! They look so good together.

     
    At 2 November 2012 at 11:28 , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

    I love the new challenge and what you did with it!

     
    At 4 November 2012 at 04:28 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

    WOW!!!

     
    At 5 November 2012 at 06:53 , Blogger MontanA said...

    Proste, wspaniałe i piękne!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home