This page has moved to a new address.

autumn

lime doodle: autumn

1 October 2012

autumn

When I first saw this week's patterned paper challenge at There She Goes I thought 'yep, ok I can do that'. Then when I read the details and saw that the challenge was actually to use NO PATTERNED PAPER I just giggled. No patterned paper is fine by me LOL! As a lover of clean and simple design I often buy paper pads for their beautiful colours and patterns and then find that I only use the tiniest scraps here and there!

So for today's card I reached for my go-to white card stock and a bunch of autumnal inks and tried the  masked sentiment panel type cards that I've seen around and about. I masked a 3.5cm panel and then stamped a riot of autumn leaves either side. Removed the mask and scored just inside the panel area top and bottom before stamping my sentiment. Quick, simple and colourful :)




I haven't added the challenge blurb for a while so to keep you straight here you go:

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project without using patterned paper, and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (October 8th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. 

TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! 
You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG175 so we can check out your beautiful work!

Well that's me for today. Enjoy your week :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes autumn; Inks - Versafine toffee, Versacolor pinecone, Color Box maroon, Stampin' Up pumpkin pie, old olive

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 1 October 2012 at 08:13 , Blogger Sientje said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment and the way you've stamped the leaves.

 
At 1 October 2012 at 09:22 , Blogger Michelle said...

This is a technique that I have tried many times, and still fail to get right! Your card is absolutely beautiful, and inspires me to give it another go. Fingers crossed! :-)

 
At 1 October 2012 at 11:17 , Blogger Lynn said...

Stunning! The colors are divine!

 
At 1 October 2012 at 11:22 , Blogger Happy Dance said...

Your card is so pretty! Those leaves are incredible. Love the masking. Bev

 
At 1 October 2012 at 16:20 , Blogger Cynthia said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Debby!

 
At 1 October 2012 at 16:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debby I just LOVE this! It's amazing with the rich colors on white and only the one layer. Holy Cow! Great work!

 
At 1 October 2012 at 18:46 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Lovely card, Debby. I love those rich autumn colours and the patterned leaves.

 
At 1 October 2012 at 19:46 , Blogger Alicia said...

beee u ti full. :)

 
At 1 October 2012 at 22:27 , Blogger Julie said...

This is Beautiful!!! Love the colors you used and the layout!

 
At 1 October 2012 at 23:23 , Blogger Aimes said...

Ha! We had the same thought when we saw that challenge then, eh?! Patterned paper gets stroked more than used in my house! LOL!
Stunning stamping! You've made me fall in love with autumn all over again! ♥
Hugs!
x

 
At 2 October 2012 at 02:05 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Wow, fabulous - I tried this once and it turned out pretty good (sorry if I am blowing my own trumpet).

The colours are fantastic - consider it pinned :)

 
At 2 October 2012 at 12:04 , Blogger Terri J said...

Gorgeous! I love your style!

 
At 2 October 2012 at 22:53 , Blogger Cristina said...

Holy moly this is gorgeous!

 
At 5 October 2012 at 02:32 , Blogger Darnell said...

This is pinned perfection, Debby! Just amazing.

 
At 8 October 2012 at 05:02 , Blogger Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow...seriously, wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home