This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 110

lime doodle: case study challenge 110

27 September 2012

case study challenge 110

Well the weather has certainly been autumnal here - lots of rain and lots of wind! The latter is a real shame as it means the leaves are already starting to fall and I want to prolong their colour for as long as possible! With this being our last week in September it means it is also our last week with Torico as our muse at CASE Study :( I have so enjoyed Torico's clean, cute style and has been such fun to CASE. So here's our last Torico card for inspiration.


Isn't that butterfly stunning! So elegant and dreamy. However, I just couldn't pull myself away from cute this week and so I printed out another of Torico's digis to colour - Robot with balloon. In line with Torico's card I used a full length mat of patterned paper, the image on a die cut and the sentiment below. Here's my card:




Continuing with my glossy accents experiments, I covered the ballon and am now managing to get quite a good result. Only one or two air bubbles this time!


Oh and Torico is sponsoring the challenge this week with two of her wonderful Halloween digi stamps - even more incentive to have a go and join us at CASE Study this week. Here's the rest of the crew for more inspiration:




  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline


  • Supplies: Stamps - Birdie Brown robot with a balloon, Papertrey Ink tiny treats birthday; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Papers - Studio Calico abroad collection; Dies - Papertrey Ink skater dude, fillable frames 7; Markers; Buttons - Stampin' Up designer buttons playground; Brads - Stampin' Up glimmer basics

    Labels:

    9 Comments:

    At 27 September 2012 at 09:02 , Blogger Stephanie said...

    Utterly delightful Debby! x

     
    At 27 September 2012 at 09:41 , Blogger maria f. said...

    This little guy is so adorable and I bet the recipient - whatever age - will love it.

     
    At 27 September 2012 at 13:53 , Blogger wendyp said...

    That robot is just too cute! Adorable!

     
    At 27 September 2012 at 16:31 , Blogger Jean Martin said...

    This is totally adorable Debby. I just love your work. You always inspire me to try CAS :)

     
    At 27 September 2012 at 20:55 , Blogger Aimes said...

    Hee! I have a complete weak spot for that 'bot! Love your added glossy-ness to that balloon and your shading is awesome!
    That li'l bot is heading to my nephew tomorrow for his 13th birthday - I hope he likes it!
    Hugs!
    x

     
    At 27 September 2012 at 21:20 , Blogger aaga said...

    Really like the colouring and that balloon too. Wish i could synchronize with your brain sometimes. lol

     
    At 28 September 2012 at 01:22 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

    Absolutely beautiful, love the subtle background.

    The Robot is so cute, love the glossy balloon :)

     
    At 29 September 2012 at 07:53 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

    I just LOVE this card ... the colors, the glossy accents, the Studio Calico paper, everything!!

     
    At 29 September 2012 at 17:59 , Blogger Christina said...

    This little guy is so cute, and I love the glossy accents on the balloon. Awesome coloring, too!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home