This page has moved to a new address.

one scoop at a time

lime doodle: one scoop at a time

4 August 2012

one scoop at a time

Just popping in today to share a There She Goes card with you. In the latest release I used the Enjoy Life set without breaking out the matching dies and I wanted to change that!




I love seeing the latest neon colour trend although I can only cope with a splash of colour that bright LOL. I used my brightest yellow ink (Versacolor canary) to make this ice cream really pop.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes enjoy life; Inks - Versacolor canary, sand beige, Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone; Dies - There She Goes enjoy life

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4 August 2012 at 16:05 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Delish!!!

 
At 4 August 2012 at 19:56 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

Yummy--makes me crave an ice-cream!

 
At 4 August 2012 at 21:06 , Blogger Deb said...

Love that scoopy of ice-cream, Debby! A perfect splash of yellow!

 
At 4 August 2012 at 21:53 , Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the little scoop of neon, Debby. I didn't think I could handle creating with such intense colour, but a teeny bit is so stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home