This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 36

lime doodle: for your inspiration 36

16 August 2012

for your inspiration 36

This is my second post today; please scroll down for my CASE study card :)

Oh my, this is the last of the photo challenges from For Your Inspiration for a while :( The challenge is taking a little break until the New Year but what a photo to go out on!


I was particularly wowed by the graduated colours in the sky and the sweep of the wall. I got out my Distress Markers and scribbled with dusty concord and wild honey over a panel of white card. Then I spritzed it with water, spritzed a bit more, splashed a bit and a bit more until finally I was happy! I punched some butterflies from left overs and added them with rhinestones in a swoosh across the panel reminiscent of the movement the wall created in the original photograph.




Well that's me for today. Please pop by these lovely ladies to see how they were inspired. We will be back again in the New Year :)

Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts good friends; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Distress Markers - dusty concord, wild honey; Punch - Martha Stewart; Stampin' Up rhinestones

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 16 August 2012 at 08:58 , Blogger Michelle said...

This is a bit "messier" than your usual style, Debby, and I love it! The background is beautiful, and I love the movement you've created with the butterflies and bling. :-)

 
At 16 August 2012 at 15:03 , Blogger diana said...

Lovely!!

 
At 16 August 2012 at 16:23 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Very pretty. I love the color combo.

 
At 16 August 2012 at 17:08 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Oooh, love this! I love how the butterflies are all heading off the panel, and I love that colour combo.

 
At 16 August 2012 at 20:01 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous take from the photo! You rocked it out~

 
At 16 August 2012 at 22:59 , Blogger Linda Beeson said...

LOVE that purple and yellow, what a wonderful card.

 
At 17 August 2012 at 14:16 , Blogger Aimes said...

Stunning! You make me want to get super messy in my crafty space with this beauty!
Hugs!
x

 
At 20 August 2012 at 16:19 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

This is just so gorgeous Debby. The spritzing is a wonderful touch. Love your take on the photo, as always. Just posted a card casing you for CASE study. Thanks for the continued inspiration!

 
At 20 August 2012 at 21:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful take on the inspiration photo! lovely :)

 
At 23 August 2012 at 12:17 , Blogger Julie said...

Absolutely Stunning Debby! I LOVE this gorgeous card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home