This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays 67

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays 67

24 August 2012

cas-ual fridays 67


Today at CAS-ual Fridays the challenge is to create a project using banners and flags :) I was inspired by a bit of Pinterest :)


I loved the book papers used on these banners. I paired a bit of similar patterned paper for my banner with a die cut glittery heart and strung it over a simple piece of twine. I stamped the Hero Arts newspaper background off once before adding to my panel to create a light, slightly patchy covering which I really quite liked :)




I'm also going to pop this card over to Moxie Fab for their focal point challenge :)


Here's the links for the rest of the crew:

Michele Gross - The Boss 
Christina MacLaren 
Dana Seymour 
Debby Hughes - that's me! 
Gayatri Murani 
Jenny Mullens 
Julie Day 
Karolyn Loncon 
Kimberley Lane 
Laurie Willison 
Lorena Canto 
Lynn Mangan 
Virginia Lu

Not forgetting the facebook team who will be posting to facebook and their blogs during the week:

Angie Tieman 
Deb Wabbe 
Lisa Addesa 
Stephanie Washburn 
Suzanne Dahlberg 


Have a great weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts newspaper background, Clear & Simple Stamps all occasions 1; Inks - Hero Arts shadow ink wet cement, Versafine smoky gray; Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone, Stampin' Up confetti white; Paper - M Mind's Eye the sweetest thing bluebell; Dies - Papertrey Ink banner builder collection, love lives here; Twine - Stampin' Up

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 24 August 2012 at 06:46 , Blogger Lynn said...

What a gorgeous subtle rustic feel this has Debby...love the envelope stamp background with the slightly grungy feel.

 
At 24 August 2012 at 07:48 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

I love the recycled look of your card, with newspaper print, envelope liners and twine. The sparkle and shine finishes it off perfectly.

 
At 24 August 2012 at 08:02 , Blogger Mandy said...

another fabulous design Debby, perfectly put together.

xx

 
At 24 August 2012 at 10:46 , Blogger Michelle Short said...

Thsi is stunning Debby, I really like the background x

 
At 24 August 2012 at 12:53 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the inspiration, and I love the card...magnificent!

 
At 24 August 2012 at 13:54 , Blogger Kim Duran said...

Debbie, I just adore this card! I lovethe soft muted colors and that wonderful background!

 
At 26 August 2012 at 18:16 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh that glittery, sparkly heart hypnotises me with its beauty! LOVE!
Hugs!
x

 
At 26 August 2012 at 19:18 , Blogger Glenda J said...

WOW! Gorgeous. Subtle and striking all at the same time.

 
At 27 August 2012 at 06:42 , Blogger Darnell said...

I just love the soft elegance of this card, Debby! I have a feeling this is one of those cards that's really stunning IRL!!

 
At 27 August 2012 at 21:54 , Blogger Albany said...

This is so lovely, I'm not a fan of cheesy over the top, lovey dovey cards so the simplicity and colours in this is perfect x

 
At 30 August 2012 at 00:01 , Blogger Steph Zerbe said...

Oh what a sweet card. Love the I love you stamp and that background! And the little banner hanging from twine is the best.

 
At 30 August 2012 at 04:06 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

I love this glittery banner and card.

 
At 18 September 2012 at 22:15 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home