This page has moved to a new address.

autumn

lime doodle: autumn

10 August 2012

autumn

This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my CAS-ual Fridays card :)

This week at There She Goes Sandra is challenging us to make a card or project with the sentiment as the main focus. As we approach the end of our summer holidays my mind has started to turn to new school supplies and the autumn term, so I pulled out a favourite set of mine (Autumn) to match my mood :)




I love the way the two lines of font intertwine on this sentiment. I coloured my leaf with three colours of Distress marker before cutting out and add a flourish of twine to finish.

Have a great weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes autumn, Hero Arts envelope pattern; Inks - Versafine pinecone, cement; Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone, rustic white; Paper - My Mind's Eye the sweetest thing bluebell; Distress Markers mustard seed, wild honey, walnut stain; Twine - Stampin' Up; pearl

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10 August 2012 at 14:45 , Blogger Cristina said...

Yes, yes, yes! This is exquisite. Love the embellishments (the pearl and twine), which are perfection.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 15:13 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

This is gorgeous, Debby! I love that stripey border to anchor the leaf.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 22:34 , Blogger Alicia said...

Super darling card Debby. Keep 'em coming!

 
At 11 August 2012 at 03:20 , Blogger Pryn said...

This is amazing! CAS perfection :)

 
At 12 August 2012 at 13:35 , Blogger Julie said...

Love the background and the leaf and the sentiment. Lovely design.

 
At 12 August 2012 at 20:17 , Blogger Sarah said...

Amazing color and texture from such a clean card.

 
At 13 August 2012 at 02:29 , Blogger Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the way you used the patterned paper with that pop of yellow is just perfect!

 
At 13 August 2012 at 20:09 , Blogger Aimes said...

FABULOUS!!! Celebrating my fave season of the year and the warming tones of that leaf sum up why it's my favourite - gorgeous! :)
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home