This page has moved to a new address.

pti stamp-a-faire

lime doodle: pti stamp-a-faire

21 July 2012

pti stamp-a-faire

Well hello! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. My weekend has just looked up as my wonderful husband has taken the children out for the afternoon so that I can have some "me time". What do I choose to do with this golden nugget of time? Craft of course! And the perfect opportunity has arisen in that Papertrey Ink are hosting a virtual craft day. Entitled stamp-a-faire there will be tutorials and fun to be had all day. I'm hoping to join in as much as possible but no matter what I know that after a wee while to myself my batteries will be recharged and I'll be a better Mum for the next half of the summer holidays!

So kicking off the activities is a card by Nichole using a pink card base and white stamped panel with pink and orange flowers. I don't have the stamp set she used yet (Natural Beauties) so turned to my other PTI stamps and here's my take.




My whites seem a bit off in this photo but you get the idea :) Hopefully I will be back later today with more PTI projects.

Suppies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink everyday classics, flower fusion 4, we go together; Inks - Stampin' Up only orange, Versacolor magenta, Amuse grass, Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink raspberry fizz

9 Comments:

At 21 July 2012 at 13:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty card, Debby! Thanks for playing along with us today! You definitely got an early start!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 13:34 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Lovely!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 13:52 , Blogger Kristii said...

Good Morning!!! What a fabulous card!!!! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 14:10 , Blogger Helen L said...

Beautiful card: I like seeing your take on the card, but with a different set!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 14:45 , Blogger Tracey said...

Such a fantastic card!!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 16:52 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Really lovely card Debby.

 
At 21 July 2012 at 19:28 , Blogger Melissa Roell said...

Another beautiful creation by Lime Doodle :) I love this card!!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 05:16 , Blogger Kara Lynne said...

Glad you're getting some crafty time! This is so fresh and fun. I love the pink and orange combination.

 
At 23 July 2012 at 13:06 , Blogger Kara said...

really pretty!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home