This page has moved to a new address.

pti card set challenge

lime doodle: pti card set challenge

23 July 2012

pti card set challenge

I'm squeezing one more PTI challenge in today :) The challenge was to create your own card set using inspiration from the DT. I was so taken with Danielle's cute little notecards I stuck pretty much to her ideas when creating this set.


I don't have the half and half dies that Danielle used so I cut strips of white card and used the smaller of the Edgers 3 dies to add a decorative edge. Stamped a background in blue and then added sentiments from the We Go Together set in Enchanted Evening ink. Keeping it simple, a die cut Beautiful Blooms flower a button from Spring Mix and a flourish of twine to finish.


As the cards were of an unusual size I created mini envelopes for them using this technique. I again used the Edgers die to add a pretty detail to the envelope flap.


Here's the group showing the different sentiments.




I think that's me done for PTI stamp-a-faire projects. There is one challenge I haven't managed - the homemade embellishment challenge and I'd love to try and squeeze it in before the deadline but I'm not sure I'll have time today.

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink we go together, Hero Arts designer woodgrain; Inks - Papertrey Ink enchanted evening, Colorbox robin's egg; Card - Stampin' Up bashful blue; Dies - Papertrey Ink edgers 3, beautiful blooms; Twine - Stampin' Up

7 Comments:

At 23 July 2012 at 11:15 , Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the woodgrain and the twine.

 
At 23 July 2012 at 11:19 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

This is a gorgeous set, Debby. That wood grain background stamp sets everything off so well.

 
At 23 July 2012 at 12:36 , Blogger Kara said...

pretty set!

 
At 23 July 2012 at 16:07 , Blogger Maureen said...

all so sweet and gorgeous! You really rocked these challenges this weekend!

 
At 23 July 2012 at 16:58 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, how gorgeous. Absolutely love this.

 
At 23 July 2012 at 20:36 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Well didn't you just ROCK out the PTI challenges! So fun on my end to get more than 1 card post from you! :)

 
At 26 July 2012 at 13:32 , Blogger Stempelgedöns said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the woodgrain and the color combo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home