This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 34

lime doodle: for your inspiration 34

19 July 2012

for your inspiration 34

This is my second post for today; please scroll down for my CASE study card :)

Here's this week's inspiration photo from FYI :)


Aren't those colours amazing! I was particularly inspired by that flare of light amongst the colours. I remembered a card by Heather Nichols that I'd seen the style and technique of which I'd really wanted to try. So here you go my card inspired by this week's photo and this card by Heather Nichols.





Pop by these lovely ladies and see how they were inspired:
Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink modern wood mats, Hero Arts newspaper background; Inks - Distress Ink wild honey, Versacolor pinecone; Card - Papertrey Ink rustic white, Stampin' Up more mustard; Dies - Spellbinders circles; Papertrey Ink sunrise impression plate; button; twine

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 19 July 2012 at 11:17 , Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning.

 
At 19 July 2012 at 13:24 , Blogger Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Debby!

 
At 19 July 2012 at 13:39 , Blogger StephC said...

I feel like I'm a bit redundant in my comments on your projects, but what else can I say? You're amazing!! I love this! :)

 
At 19 July 2012 at 13:56 , Blogger Rochelle Sodipo said...

There is a bit of true sunshine in the card! Love it!

 
At 19 July 2012 at 15:41 , Blogger Kara Lynne said...

Perfect sentiment for your gorgeous rays!

 
At 19 July 2012 at 15:56 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Wonderful card Debby! I just love how you did this. Perfection.

 
At 19 July 2012 at 22:33 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous sun! Great take

 
At 20 July 2012 at 00:41 , Blogger Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card from the beautiful inspiration!
Cheers, Karen

 
At 20 July 2012 at 01:34 , Blogger Bernardine Cuttino said...

Love this, fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the luv. Hugs

 
At 20 July 2012 at 19:26 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love your stamping on the sun rays, and the little button detail is just right. Such a cheery card, Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home