This page has moved to a new address.

tsg160 oh snap!

lime doodle: tsg160 oh snap!

11 June 2012

tsg160 oh snap!

This week, our challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by ....... ME!  I want you to use circles on your card or project in any way you see fit. From circle cards, buttons, and brads, just use circles in any way you can!

Now when I set this challenge my mind started racing and I got myself thinking of sprays of circle images across a card front or die cut circles with images stamped on them and then I thought about my TSG stamps themselves and where circles appeared in the images. I settled on using a camera image from Oh Snap - I thought the concentric circles of a camera lens was a good take on the challenge and then to incorporate circles one more time I highlighted my image with the negative space of a die cut circle.





To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using circles in any way you like, and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (June 18th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG160 so we can check out your beautiful work! 

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes oh snap!; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink berry sorbet; Dies - Spellbinders circles; Markers; Glossy Accents

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 11 June 2012 at 06:51 , Blogger Darnell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11 June 2012 at 06:54 , Blogger Darnell said...

Hmmm. Sorry if this appears twice. I got side-tracked by all the Blog Gadgets, of which I only know TWO. GIO! (God, I'm old!)

Anyhoo, oh, snap! I love it! I will be heading over to TSG. Your work is always flawless!

 
At 11 June 2012 at 09:07 , Blogger Riti said...

Fab Card Debby !

Hugs,
Riti

 
At 11 June 2012 at 10:54 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, Gorgeous, gorgeous coloring! Love it!

 
At 11 June 2012 at 14:36 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

so cool...totally love this...great image

 
At 11 June 2012 at 16:07 , Blogger Cynthia said...

Great CAS design, Debby! The camera image is perfect for this challenge.

 
At 11 June 2012 at 17:49 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

Oh, Snap is right! This is fabulous!

 
At 12 June 2012 at 03:36 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

Yay, my favorite Trendsetter this week! Very catchy image with that focus-inspired negative space...

 
At 12 June 2012 at 13:47 , Blogger Cassie said...

This is so darling, Debby! I thought I could live without that set, but now I'm not so sure ;)

 
At 12 June 2012 at 23:43 , Blogger Karen Aicken said...

I always enjoy your CAS cards - and this one is no exception. Well done!
Cheers, Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home