This page has moved to a new address.

birthday wishes

lime doodle: birthday wishes

26 May 2012

birthday wishes

Hello! I hope you are having a lovely weekend :) I thought I’d pop in today to share a little card and gift bag I put together. Here let me show you first and then I will get chatting!



LIDbow gift

I really wanted to have a go at cutting the new Lil’ Inker bows from felt. I had some lovely thick cream felt from Papertrey Ink that just fit the bill perfectly. I tied a wooden button around the bow with some rustic twine and loved the result! I then remembered the little jute gift bag I had stashed away - what a lovely combination they made. I added a sentiment flag stamped with the “to/from” out of the flags and tags stamp set. I was so happy with this rustic little gift bag but it needed a card to go with it. So I put together another bow and got out some kraft card. I embossed the kraft to give a texture which in my mind fitted with the jute bag. I mounted the kraft onto some card and popped it up on the card base with dimensionals, added the bow and stamped a sentiment from flags and tags to finish it off.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Supplies: Stamps – Lil’ Inker Designs flags and tags; Ink – Versacolor pinecone; Card – Stampin’ Up confetti white, crumb cake; Dies'- Lil’ Inker Designs small bow, sentiment flag; Embossing folder – Lifestyle Crafts dainty; Twine – Stampin’ Up; Felt – Papertrey Ink; Buttons


300 FlagsTagsStamp SmallBowDie

Labels:

25 Comments:

At 26 May 2012 at 05:43 , Blogger katrin kme said...

Wow - die Karte ist sooooooooooo genial!
Überhaupt - du hast immer ganz tolle Ideen und Werke hier. Ich liebe es, hier vorbeizukommen!

Schönes Wochenende,
katrin

 
At 26 May 2012 at 06:08 , Blogger Allisa said...

Love your card, fell in love the moment I saw it! Then I saw that your bow was actually a die! That was the fastest purchase I have ever made! I only hope my bows turn out as cute as yours!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 09:23 , Blogger Sientje said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the simplicity of it the colours the embossing it's just perfect.

 
At 26 May 2012 at 09:43 , Blogger Joy said...

Love this card Debby, I really love the natural feel that you brought to the design, perfection, hugs

 
At 26 May 2012 at 11:13 , Blogger Jackie Rockwell said...

WOW!!! I ADORE this set Debby! Anything with natural fibers I swoon over! :)

 
At 26 May 2012 at 12:06 , Blogger scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOVE this!!! Just saw it on SCS and had to stop by for a closer look!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 12:54 , Blogger Deb said...

Debby, this is gorgeous!!! That bow is so pretty!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 13:18 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh goodness...I am in love! So gorgeous.

 
At 26 May 2012 at 13:41 , Blogger Robin K. said...

I think you just sold me on that bow die :) I love how you used that embossing folder in your card design!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 13:59 , Blogger Ryann said...

Such a lovely gift set. Anyone would be so happy to receive this. Just lovely!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 17:06 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

I'm loving this gift set and that bow is fabulous!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 19:43 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love EVERYTHING you make--you're my hero! ;)

 
At 27 May 2012 at 03:59 , Blogger Susan said...

Love this card and gift bag set. Everything works so well together. Can't resist those felt bows and wooden buttons!

 
At 27 May 2012 at 11:52 , Blogger Aimes said...

Totally kraft-a-licious, Debby! My Birthday is coming up soon y'know....*wink* LOL! :D
Hugs!
x

 
At 27 May 2012 at 19:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful set!
x

 
At 27 May 2012 at 23:42 , Blogger Julie S said...

This is really beautiful. Love the embossing folder you used - haven't seen that one.

 
At 28 May 2012 at 16:21 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

I love this au naturel gift set, Debby, and that embossing folder is stunning... you're enabling! ;)

 
At 28 May 2012 at 23:36 , Blogger Karen Aicken said...

This is WONDERFUL! I love the kraft colour and that bow is so sweet!
Cheers, Karen

 
At 30 May 2012 at 20:14 , Blogger Chanray said...

gorgeous! the embossing effect on the kraft paper is so stunning! I love your card.

 
At 2 June 2012 at 00:42 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby this is fabulous! I love the embossing! WOW!

 
At 30 June 2012 at 21:32 , Blogger Darline said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 30 June 2012 at 21:34 , Blogger Darline said...

I LOVE the card and bag!!! stunningly beautiful and simple!!! Do u have instructions for both the card and the bag that u can share with me??? :)

 
At 8 October 2012 at 13:21 , Blogger Pocono Pam said...

Beautiful card! May you please share what embossing folder you used?

 
At 8 October 2012 at 13:21 , Blogger Pocono Pam said...

Beautiful card! May you please share what embossing folder you used?

 
At 8 October 2012 at 15:56 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Pocono Pam, the embossing folder is one by Lifestyle Crafts called Dainty. Hope that helps :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home