This page has moved to a new address.

tsg - the sun will come out tomorrow

lime doodle: tsg - the sun will come out tomorrow

20 April 2012

tsg - the sun will come out tomorrow

Hello! How about a nice bright card today? At There She Goes it is "There She Goes Again" week where we look at previously released sets. This week we are looking at Dadisms, LOL and Under The Weather. I couldn't resist the cuuuute images in Under the Weather.



Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes under the weather; Paper - Lily Bee Design buttercup; Die - Spellbinders blossom; Markers; Button; Twine - Stampin' Up

Silly glitter for all it's wonderful sparklyness (that is a real word in my world!) it is virtually impossible to photograph. I highlighted the clouds, trails and hearts and yet you can barely see it!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 20 April 2012 at 14:15 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

Just love this card! So sweet and simple and clean and the coloring is perfect!

 
At 20 April 2012 at 15:07 , Blogger Julie S said...

LOVE this! Especially since I'm looking out my window to a typically rainy Pacific NW morning. (And now I have a cheery Annie song playing in my head too). :)

 
At 20 April 2012 at 15:07 , Blogger dstandard said...

What a fabulous card and adorable stamp!

 
At 20 April 2012 at 15:25 , Blogger Robin K. said...

That sun is just too adorable! Very nicely designed card!

 
At 20 April 2012 at 15:30 , Blogger Melanie M said...

Wow ...love your simple yet elegant layout!

 
At 20 April 2012 at 19:57 , Blogger Susan said...

Love this super cute card Debby!

 
At 21 April 2012 at 01:11 , Blogger Denise@DigiHaven said...

This is a really cute card. The coloring is fantastic and that printed paper goes perfectly. This would cheer anyone up :o)

 
At 21 April 2012 at 05:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is too cute!

 
At 21 April 2012 at 15:00 , Blogger Aimes said...

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head, Debby! LOL!
Such a sweet card - I love it!
Hugs!
x

 
At 21 April 2012 at 21:19 , Blogger aaga said...

I love its simpleness and elegant cuteness. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home