This page has moved to a new address.

tsg145 scootin' by

lime doodle: tsg145 scootin' by

27 February 2012

tsg145 scootin' by

Hi there! Hope you had a great weekend. I'm popping in today with a card for this week's There She Goes challenge. First off let me show you my card.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes scootin' by; Inks - Versafine smoky gray; Card - PTI soft stone, rustic white; Papers - My Mind's Eye follow your heart, be happy; Markers; Dies - PTI beautiful blooms, mat stack 5, Spellbinders ovals; Button - Papertrey Ink spring mix

I used Scootin' By with some more of those cute papers from My Mind's Eye. Now here's my confession. I really did start with the sketch in front of me but got a little sidetracked along the way! Here's the sketch which was the springboard for my card.


I started with looking at the upright panel and thought the scooter from Scootin' By was a good fit. So I made my little scooter scene. The two patterened papers made up the card base, but then the scallops turned into a die cut mat and the then horizontal line turned into my sentiment banner! Oh well!


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using the sketch as inspiration and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (March 5th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)
You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG145 so we can check out your beautiful work!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 27 February 2012 at 05:34 , Blogger Sherry Eckblad said...

this card is just adorable. love that little scooter.

 
At 27 February 2012 at 07:40 , Blogger Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love your spots ans stripes and that flower really finishes it :)

 
At 27 February 2012 at 23:13 , Blogger Deb said...

Gorgeous, Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home