This page has moved to a new address.

tsg142 good luck

lime doodle: tsg142 good luck

6 February 2012

tsg142 good luck

This week at There She Goes the challenge is to use negative die cuts on a project. I LOVE this technique and when I think of it I also immediately think of my fab CAS buddy Cristina - she does negative die cuts so well!

Pin It
Supplies: Die - There She Goes World's Best; Stamps - Papertrey Ink teacher's apple; Ink - Colorbox moss green; Adhesive rhinestone; Font - Carolingia

I used the itty bitty die from the World's Best die collection. It's sort of a tear shape. I had so many ideas for this die with geometric patterns or used a raindrops. However, I don't have an umbrella stamp, so decided to go with a simplistic shamrock for a good luck card instead. Amazingly I couldn't find a good luck stamp either (there are some serious gaps in my stamp collection!) so I downloaded a suitable font and printed one from the computer.


So that's me for today. I hope you had a good weekend. I must admit that I joined the ranks of those just a bit under the weather. I've loved that we've had a milder winter this year, but boy those bugs could do with a cold snap to kill them off!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 6 February 2012 at 06:05 , Blogger Torico said...

How clever!! LOVE how you used the die.

 
At 6 February 2012 at 06:30 , Blogger Marisa said...

L-O-V-E it!!

 
At 6 February 2012 at 06:30 , Blogger KayBeScraps said...

wow.. looks fantastic.. ♥

Hugs, Katrin

 
At 6 February 2012 at 08:18 , Blogger Aimes said...

Cristina does totally rock the negative die cuts AND so do YOU! Simplicity at it's best with this beauty, Debby!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 6 February 2012 at 08:47 , Blogger Robin said...

Great card!!

 
At 6 February 2012 at 11:28 , Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely lovely!

 
At 6 February 2012 at 12:09 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Fabulous - feel better soon.

 
At 6 February 2012 at 14:10 , Blogger Lisa T said...

Cute!

 
At 6 February 2012 at 15:33 , Blogger Cristina said...

This is the sweetest. And so are you! Thanks for the shout-out!

 
At 6 February 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Jenny said...

Wow this is so effective Debby, CAS perfection :0)
Jenny x

 
At 7 February 2012 at 02:23 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

Wow, simply fabulous!

 
At 13 February 2012 at 11:35 , Blogger Colleen Dietrich said...

Saw this over at THere She Goes, Debby, and just had to come comment! It's pure genius, this card. I am born on St. Patrick's Day, and am always drawn to really eye catching shamrock designs. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home