This page has moved to a new address.

papertrey ink day 4

lime doodle: papertrey ink day 4

9 February 2012

papertrey ink day 4


I'm still playing along with Papertrey Ink's anniversary festivities! This card is for day 4 - to use one of the colour schemes suggested by the design team. I chose Maile's to work with mainly because I love using grey at the moment! I was inspired by the kite scenes in the new paper pad which fell into my shopping cart the other day - My Mind's Eye follow your heart be amazing.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink modern wood mats, everyday button bits; Inks - Amuse bermuda, Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink spring moss, terracota tile; Paper - My Mind's Eye follow your heart be amazing; Dies - Papertrey Ink small scallop, cloud

Here's Maile's colour scheme.
I replaced canyon clay with terracota tile and didn't manage to squeeze in any kraft, but overall I don't think I did too bad sticking to the colours.

Well that's me for today. I wonder what day 5 of the festivities entails!

7 Comments:

At 9 February 2012 at 10:28 , Blogger Debbie Gaydos said...

Debby this is so cute! I love the stitching for the kite, the "layered" clouds, and those little scallops peeking out. :)

 
At 9 February 2012 at 10:33 , Blogger Elena said...

so cute! love the wood-mat-sky behind the kite :)

 
At 9 February 2012 at 10:39 , Blogger Imke said...

This is a wonderful card. I like everything on it. Very, very beautiful !!

 
At 9 February 2012 at 11:00 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Super sweet and I love those dimension!
Those paper pads really are cheeky the way they sneak into our shopping carts...

 
At 9 February 2012 at 11:13 , Blogger maria f. said...

So light, so airy, so cute, so clever. Your cards always catch my eye. Must be the white space.

Wish I had a shopping cart like yours (hee hee)

 
At 9 February 2012 at 12:24 , Blogger Jenny said...

Love the blue wood grain for a patch of sky..... gorgeous card Debby :0)
Jenny x

 
At 9 February 2012 at 15:19 , Blogger Wida said...

yeah, gonna buy this stamp set too now, maybe to save me the expense we can just be stamp sharing buddies, cuz I love all your stuff AND your work! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home