This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 23

lime doodle: for your inspiration 23

2 February 2012

for your inspiration 23

Here's the photo for the current For Your Inspiration challenge.


Hmm, now I must admit to finding this one a bit tricky but hey that's what a challenge is all about isn't it?!
I used the little kitty from kennykdownloads (our sponsor this challenge) and coloured him in tones of grey to match the building.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - kennykdownloads kitty, Paper Smooches party posse; Card - Stampin' Up basic grey, tempting turquoise; Twine - Divine Twine; Dies - Spellbinders circles, My Favourite Things say what; Stampin' Up rhinestones

Those concentric shapes were catching my eye and after puzzling over them for a bit I created concentric circles of card to make a negative die cut frame for the little kitty. I used more grey and some blue for the sky. OK actually it was turquoise but I felt it needed a bit of brightening! Phew, I think it was OK in the end.


Fancy some more inspiration? Pop by these lovely ladies:

Debby - that's me!
Peggy
Rochelle
Sara
Steph
Vicki

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2 February 2012 at 07:13 , Blogger Marisa said...

That image is beyond cute! Great card.

 
At 2 February 2012 at 09:28 , Blogger Judith said...

Oh, I love that cat!

 
At 2 February 2012 at 16:25 , Blogger Mandy said...

Fab card Debby!

 
At 2 February 2012 at 21:53 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

What an adorable card!! Love the red collar too! :)

 
At 2 February 2012 at 22:01 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Debby you did a wonderful job with this challenge! Love the layers of circles and the little rhinestone on the collar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home