This page has moved to a new address.

bite me!

lime doodle: bite me!

8 February 2012

bite me!

How about a bit of fun? I made this card for a fan of the twilight series; my crafty friend Michelle. She opened the card today, so I am allowed to share now :)

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes hauntingly delightful, Hero Arts envelope pattern; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versamark; Card - Stampin' Up old olive, basic black, real red; Stampin' Up rhinestones; Cricut home accents cartridge cut to size 2; Embossing folder - Lifestyle Crafts dainty; Glitter; Stampin' Up word window punch


That sentiment just kills me! Also it's nice to make use of a Halloween set for a different purpose.

I'm also popping this card over to Casual Friday's movie theme challenge.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8 February 2012 at 21:04 , Blogger Jen W. said...

LOL! Love it and the glitter rocks!

 
At 9 February 2012 at 00:08 , Blogger Dana said...

Oh my word, this gave me the heebie jeebies Debby! Too fun. Clever and creative use of glitter for sure. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

 
At 9 February 2012 at 01:30 , Blogger Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful! That red glitter is Gorgeous on the black embossed panel!

 
At 9 February 2012 at 03:17 , Blogger Mynn xx said...

PERFECT for a Twilight fan!!! LOVE your sentiment and the red glitter around the black panel is amazing! :)

 
At 9 February 2012 at 07:20 , Blogger Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hehehe - such a fun interpretation of the challenge!! You always make me smile with your clever ways!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!

 
At 9 February 2012 at 09:11 , Blogger Caryn said...

Now that's a card I'd like to get!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
At 9 February 2012 at 15:00 , Blogger Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home