This page has moved to a new address.

treat bag

lime doodle: treat bag

24 October 2011

treat bag

Hello, just popping in briefly to share a little treat bag I made. Let me start by saying I love the witch holding her slightly crazy pinwheel, however I've been less keen on the bag. Maybe it's because it's white which I usually love as a base but the bag just isn't working for me at the moment :(.

Supplies: Dies - Lil' Inker Designs pinwheel, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles; Cricut mini monsters; Card - Stampin' Up pumpkin pie, basic black, green galore; Papers - Bo Bunny grease monkey tread; Wire; Buttons; Brad

However, I wanted to share this here because even though I'm not entirely happy with it, I just love that pinwheel dressed up for Halloween!



Have a good week! I'll be back tomorrow with the start of the There She Goes sneak peeks - see you then!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 24 October 2011 at 15:43 , Blogger Joyce said...

I think you are being too harsh on yourself. This bag is super cute. I think it would also look fabby in kraft, and that may address your concerns about the white. However, I still think it is perfect as is. Was thinking about you last night, as I cased one of your earlier cards. I'll let you know when I get it posted and will link it back.

 
At 24 October 2011 at 15:44 , Blogger Allisa said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that is the cutest witch ever! I love your bag and think the white is just the right background to show off your super cute witch!

 
At 24 October 2011 at 16:04 , Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Sensational! LOVE your pinwheel...and the spiral wire you added! So cute! :)

 
At 24 October 2011 at 16:57 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Debby, there isn't ONE THING I would change about this...IT'S BRILLIANT!!!! WOWZA!!!

 
At 24 October 2011 at 19:47 , Blogger Ginny said...

This is oh sooooo cute!!!

 
At 24 October 2011 at 22:57 , Blogger Theresa said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I totally love it. That pin wheel is awesome.

 
At 24 October 2011 at 23:43 , Blogger Anne said...

I think it's super cute- love that pinwheel and the witch!

 
At 25 October 2011 at 02:43 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

I'm thinking the bag is just too cute. Love the witch and pinwheel!

 
At 25 October 2011 at 04:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! :-)

 
At 25 October 2011 at 05:22 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Debby, this is adorable!! I love all the detail on the bag!! SUPER cute!!

 
At 29 October 2011 at 04:35 , Blogger Marybeth said...

This is one of the most adorable treat bags I have seen. I have seen Joyce with this pinwheel too . Have to get one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home