This page has moved to a new address.

teacher sets

lime doodle: teacher sets

29 October 2011

teacher sets

I thought I'd show you how far I've got putting together teacher gifts. I've still a way to go but I'm getting there!



The card I blogged about here and the pencils in their holder here. The box is a quick number from a spellbinders die and I will be adding to it that little leather apple keyring. Phew! So I guess the main thing you haven't seen is the notelets. So here's some photos of those.


A wrapped some crumb cake card and a bit of twine around a few notelets. There are two one layer designs within the set. The first is a CASE of myself from here.



And another one where I attempted to selectively ink the various bits of the pencil.



I will keep you updated when I get a bit further. I think I need to add a tasty treat or two next!

13 Comments:

At 29 October 2011 at 21:14 , Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Awesome! You get an A+! ;)

 
At 29 October 2011 at 22:08 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Great set of note cards. I love how you used the twine with paper to keep them together.

 
At 30 October 2011 at 02:58 , Blogger Gayatri said...

AWESOME! Love them all :)

 
At 30 October 2011 at 13:34 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

Any teacher would love these! As to treats, we definitely love those as well! :)

 
At 30 October 2011 at 16:04 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Oh wow Debby - what an amazing set.

 
At 30 October 2011 at 17:01 , Blogger Maureen Merritt said...

Wow, what a great gift set!!! I'm going to be CASE-ing this for sure :)

 
At 31 October 2011 at 00:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous set l love it ! tfs

 
At 31 October 2011 at 00:54 , Blogger Mad for Paper said...

These are just fantastic. I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.
TFS
Ang

 
At 31 October 2011 at 04:32 , Blogger Jen Adcock said...

Genius! Such a wonderful gift set. Lucky ducks!

 
At 31 October 2011 at 20:03 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Such an adorable teacher set. Wow! Love it and who wouldn't!

 
At 1 November 2011 at 04:26 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job on your gifts! I have become a major stalker of your blog!!

 
At 2 November 2011 at 04:54 , Blogger Susan said...

Wow -- as a teacher I can tell you that these gifts will be most appreciated!

 
At 2 November 2011 at 05:13 , Blogger Suzie said...

This is GREAT! Your teacher(s) are very lucky to be on the receiving end of such talent! Thanks for sharing. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home