This page has moved to a new address.

Sweet butterfly

lime doodle: Sweet butterfly

27 February 2011

Sweet butterfly

Just popping in today to share a quick card. I made the main part of this card a few weeks ago and couldn't quite find anything I liked to place beside the sentiment. Then when I had my Love Lives Here set out the other day I thought I'd try the little butterfly and it fitted just right!





Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI signature greetings, love lives here
Ink - SU early espresso, rich razzleberry
Card - PTI kraft, rustic white
Dies - Spellbinders lacey circles
Twine
Adhesive stone

6 Comments:

At 27 February 2011 at 12:26 , Blogger Lisa Voerg said...

I love the color combo. of your card and how all the elements just flow together so well.

 
At 27 February 2011 at 12:28 , Blogger Keva said...

It's lovely. The butterfly does look perfect there! Really beautiful!

 
At 27 February 2011 at 13:56 , Blogger Ted said...

I love the composition of this card and the colors work so well together! :)

 
At 27 February 2011 at 14:35 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is lovely Debbie! I looove the dimension and the shape! Fabulous!

 
At 27 February 2011 at 15:09 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Your colors are so rich and I LOVE the shape of your card! I love all the images (except for the hand) in the Love Lives Here stamp set! The butterfly is a great addition to your card!

 
At 28 February 2011 at 01:40 , Blogger Kim O'Connell said...

That rhinestone in the middle of that twine is perfection! It is the little things that take something special and makes it a masterpiece!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home