This page has moved to a new address.

PTI favourite colours - Lisa

lime doodle: PTI favourite colours - Lisa

10 February 2011

PTI favourite colours - Lisa

Another one for the theme of PTI favourite colours and I'm moving on to Lisa's colours:



Here's my little tag for these colours. Don't you just love Tiny Treats sets!


I clear embossed the mat stack 5 layer, added a scallop of bitty dots spring rain paper and then the Tiny Treats birthday bird. All layers were added using foam adhesive so its got lovely dimension. I did think about colouring the little bird with my copics or paper piercing the balloon, but you know what, I love him just as he is!


That's me for now - I'm off to the opticians.

Debby

11 Comments:

At 10 February 2011 at 13:53 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, this is sweet. I love the image left uncolored. I really like the tag...just do adorable.

 
At 10 February 2011 at 14:53 , Blogger by. Amy Schultz said...

this so so pretty! Perfect with the color scheme! Great photo taking too :)

 
At 10 February 2011 at 15:38 , Blogger Lindsay said...

What a sweet sweet tag Debbie! I love that tag and the Mat Stack layer!

 
At 10 February 2011 at 16:17 , Blogger Cristina said...

I swear I want to gobble up every single project you make. Impeccable!

 
At 10 February 2011 at 16:17 , Blogger Amy said...

Love it, love it, love it! Everything about this tag is perfect!

 
At 10 February 2011 at 22:09 , Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

What a beautiful tag!

 
At 10 February 2011 at 22:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

We have similar taste, I bought all of those items last month from PTI. I haven't used them much though. You've inspired me to make time! LOVE the colors and embossing!

 
At 11 February 2011 at 00:35 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debby........This is so, so pretty! I love it. I don't think I'll ever be able to put something that cute together. Lovely tag!

 
At 11 February 2011 at 02:05 , Blogger Kay D said...

Love it! I love these colors, and I love the embossing and the happy little bird!

 
At 12 February 2011 at 13:46 , Blogger Aimes said...

Adoring this sweet tag, Debby! You could also enter this into our current challenge on A Passion for Papertrey if you fancied sharing your fabulous creation with us?! No pressure though of course!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 13 February 2011 at 00:01 , Blogger Caryn said...

Hey, not one but two! Now this one really shouts at me - Pure Poppy is my FAVOURITE! Fantastic tag - and it has made me add the tag sale die to my cart too!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home