This page has moved to a new address.

Do you ever

lime doodle: Do you ever

20 January 2011

Do you ever

Sorry for the lull in activity here. Do you ever regret starting something? For some reason we are in a major tidy up session. My daughter's room has been gone through, my youngest son's is most of the way there, my eldest son has been doing his own room and I've started the study/craft room. Upstairs isn't too bad but the study is currently in the phase where it looks worse than when I started! You know when you pull everything out to sort through it and you end up with piles everywhere. I'm not entirely sure what has set this tidy up project in motion, but I'm attributing it to the snow melting and milder weather we've been having - we are spring cleaning! We're just ignoring the fact that it's only January!

I did sneak in some time to make another card for last week's Tuesday Trigger. I did a masculine card for the trigger, but was very taken with the bright colours of the garland, so made a second card.



I have bought two little lamps with daylight bulbs to help take photos in the evenings and dull days we have here often. This photo is my first attempt at using them. I certainly got a better photo than I would've done without them, but feel I still need to learn how to take this type of photo better as I much prefer the photos I take in natural light.

Now, it's back to the sorting through these piles. I know I will feel better afterwards, but the process is a bit painful - I'd much rather be making something!

Debby

11 Comments:

At 20 January 2011 at 09:39 , Blogger Kerry said...

I just love the gorgeous bright colours and what a effective design.Well done you.

 
At 20 January 2011 at 09:52 , Blogger Sara&Eva said...

I love you cards, they are an inspiration for us!

 
At 20 January 2011 at 11:19 , Blogger Lynn said...

Love all those circles and the chip board accents...the colors make me happy! I am with you...prefer to take my pictures outside...but am using my light box now!

 
At 20 January 2011 at 12:41 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Love the bright colours on this card and the addition of the name is cute. Good luck with the spring cleaning - who knows, maybe you'll find some craft goodies in your stash that you'd forgotten about. It'll be like getting something brand new!

 
At 20 January 2011 at 12:42 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh my! I love love love those papers you used. What are they?! So cute. This card is really sweet. Love the layout and brightness of it. I bought a lightbox once, but never use it. I pretty much always take pics of my cards at night..I wonder if they seem dark? Hmm...lol

 
At 20 January 2011 at 12:57 , Blogger Laurie said...

Beautiful Debby! WOW!!! I love these bright colors! This is a fantastic take on the Trigger!

 
At 20 January 2011 at 17:16 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I adore the patterns and colors on your card! You did a fantastic job with this trigger! I soo want spring to be here....this after we got dumped on by about 7 inches of snow yesterday!

 
At 21 January 2011 at 13:37 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Do I ever! Purging always feels better when your all done! You sure did make good use of your time with this card! Wowsers it hits the spot in my blah day! Great card Debbie!

 
At 23 January 2011 at 21:59 , Blogger Jan said...

I love this card. The arrangement of the circles, the colours and the letters. Way to go. You inspire me. Thank you.

 
At 25 January 2011 at 14:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love all of the patterned you combined on this one, Beautiful!

 
At 26 January 2011 at 06:11 , Blogger Camilla said...

woooooooooow. I was hopping your page for the blog hop and as always I just scroll down the page really quickly but this awesome card stopped me!!! It is GREAT. Love all the colors!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home