This page has moved to a new address.

Congrats

lime doodle: Congrats

9 December 2010

Congrats

Well finally things are starting to feel more 'normal' around here. The schools are back on, although the primary school had a burst pipe yesterday, but we are back on today. Finally I managed to sneak 5 minutes of me time to make a very quick card for a new baby girl who has come in to this world of snow and ice to warm everyones hearts. I totally CASEd Maile Belles card as I didn't have time for anything else. I used a snowflake stamp behind the sentiment to reflect the weather. Simple and clean. I will make some personalized bits and pieces later. They've named her Olivia - isn't that so sweet!



Take care and stay warm.

Debby

15 Comments:

At 9 December 2010 at 12:17 , Blogger Lindsay said...

What a sweet and lovely card Debbie! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 9 December 2010 at 12:33 , Blogger Tricia said...

aw that is so pretty.

 
At 9 December 2010 at 14:44 , Blogger Cristina said...

Glad you're back! I needed my limedoodle fix. :)

 
At 9 December 2010 at 15:05 , Blogger Eva said...

This is a very pretty card

 
At 9 December 2010 at 20:12 , Blogger Monica K. said...

Very pretty!

 
At 9 December 2010 at 21:51 , Blogger Brandi said...

Debby,
This card is so adorable! Love your blog, everything is just so cute!
Brandi

 
At 9 December 2010 at 23:15 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful! Love the ribbons and the sparkle!

 
At 10 December 2010 at 00:25 , Blogger Sue Plote said...

Great job casing Maile's card. Lovely, so soft and sweet! I bet Olivia is just as sweet!

 
At 10 December 2010 at 01:30 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debby I LOVE this!! Such a PRETTY card!!
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 10 December 2010 at 02:38 , Blogger B said...

So lovely! :) Love the big of sparkle!

 
At 10 December 2010 at 18:08 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Debby - what a beautifully clean and simple card. Very pretty! I love the sparkle from the pink snowflake. Olivia is a fab name - same as my sister-in-law.

So glad that school is open again and that things are starting to get back to "normal". Here's hoping it stays that way.

 
At 11 December 2010 at 02:14 , Blogger DF said...

It's beautiful and perfect! I love this reinterpretation of Maille's card.

 
At 11 December 2010 at 21:59 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love your card! It's just perfect for Olivia's welcoming. It's beautiful!

 
At 12 December 2010 at 13:35 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I think this is perfect for a welcome baby card! I love the simplicity and the 2 types of ribbon you've used!

 
At 30 December 2010 at 22:17 , Blogger Keva said...

Just a perfect card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home