This page has moved to a new address.

Fabby!

lime doodle: Fabby!

24 September 2010

Fabby!

If for no other reason I wanted to make this card so that I could have this blog post title! I am still loving my Waltzingmouse teeny trees set, so broke it out again after I was browsing through the Pottery Barn Teens site and saw lots of white combined with brown, turquoise and bright green. I know we don't have a PB in the UK but I can still look! Anyhow, here's my quick card.


I used the latest sketch from a SFYTT and just turned it 180 degrees.



Supplies:

Stamps - WMS teeny trees, PTI take note
Ink - American Crafts leaf, SU! chocolate chip
Card - PTI simply chartreuse, SU! tempting turquoise
PTI cloud dies, scallop die

Debby

4 Comments:

At 24 September 2010 at 17:16 , Blogger Aimes said...

It's that sentiment that pushed me over the edge to order this set LOL! Love the adjective 'Fabby' and it's totally suited to your card :D
Happy Weekend! Yay!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 25 September 2010 at 02:10 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby.....this is totally cute! I have this set on it's way to me because of you! Your designs using this were just fabulous!

 
At 25 September 2010 at 12:42 , Blogger Keva said...

Perfect little card, Debby! I just love your work.

 
At 27 September 2010 at 16:34 , Blogger Laurie said...

LOVE love this!! That frame with the blue matting and the tree? Lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home