This page has moved to a new address.

Teacher card

lime doodle: Teacher card

23 August 2010

Teacher card

Hi, I've been working on an idea for a simple teacher card. I drew on ideas from this card and also from this gift set.



I thought I could make a few of these and stamp a bunch of library cards with different sentiments. I would then have a quick go to teacher card and I could choose one of the library cards and pop it in to the little pocket. I like the clean and simple lines of the card and love the deep impression of the book print plate, but I am so tempted to dress it up a bit!

Products used PTI unless stated:
Book print impression plate
Stamps: Library Card, Teacher's Apple, Signature Christmas
Card: pure poppy
Ink: pure poppy, SU! chocolate chip, ripe avocado, smokey shadow
Simply Chartruese button
SU! twine

Debby


1 Comments:

At 25 August 2010 at 15:59 , Blogger Aimes said...

Simply fabby! Oh Debby I'm so happy I found your blog - it's great to see another UK based PTI fan with such a fab style! Love it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home